GOodler social impact youth summit
The Gooddler Social Impact Youth Summit inspires a new generation of technology-oriented youth to invest their entrepreneurial brain power into solving the world’s acute humanitarian problems
How to make effective, sustainable impact when addressing modern global crises
- to teach young leaders to use innovation and technology to tackle development challenges
- to present a wide spectrum of social challenges, and share effective strategies and innovative methods to solve them
- to provide the youth with an awareness of and exposure to social entrepreneurship
- to connect UN’s Global Goals with young people and encourage them to explore using technology as a vehicle that can help in solving global issues
- to connect the next generation of entrepreneurs, educators, activists, philanthropists, impact investors, and innovators for an effective collaboration on the visionary tasks.
Hear inspiring and informative presentations from United Nations representatives and young leaders, as well as from innovators in VR, AI and other fields. End the evening with
an eye-opening movie that will change the way you look at the world of poverty.
The Gooddler Social Impact Youth Summit is vibrant forum for university and high school student leaders who are interested in global development to learn, challenge, grow, and connect with a global community of changemakers.
SOCIAL IMPACT HACKATHON
Join existing teams or bring friends and create your own team to dream, design and deliver transformational social impact by leveraging exponential technologies.
No worries if you don’t know what to do. A team of mentors will walk you through the process and will be helping you with anything you need throughout the event.
Excellent prizes are waiting for the most exciting solutions.